Words to the wise
A vehicle is a necessity and one of the most valuable possessions you have, especially here in Southern California. When you have been in an auto accident and need to make auto body repair decisions, be sure you know your rights.
Your car is an investment in mobility. Preserve its value and your safety with a professional, quality repair.
Be safe. Never drive a vehicle after a collision without getting it checked by an auto body repair expert for both obvious and hidden damage.
You may leave your car at our shop and ask your insurance provider to inspect the car here at Telesis, rather than making a trip to their drive-in claims center.
- There is no law specifying how many estimates or appraisals are required before you select a shop to make your auto body repairs. It is more essential that you be comfortable with the choice you make.
- You have the right to choose the shop of your choice. Your insurer cannot require you go to a specific repair facility.
- Differences in estimates for auto body repairs and paint services are common. A lower estimate may have omitted essential work steps. We are happy to review and compare our estimate to other repair quotes you have received.
- Know what kind of warranty will be extended before work begins on your auto body repair.
- Accidents happen. We can help you negotiate your auto body repair claim with your insurance provider.
Telesis Collision Center
636 E. Rancho Vista Blvd.
Palmdale, CA 93550